The following are photographic events with lots of epehmera, explained in further detail, or photographs that are especially newsworthy again.All photographs Copyright © Diana Mara Henry.
Please EMAIL US....
"The work of Diana Mara Henry is recognized as a National Treasure of History."
Diana Mara Henry keynote March 8th, 2017, at Baypath University
"Thank you so much for your unique and valuable perspective. I felt honored to share Women's Day with you and ERA, as well as all of the remarkable local women in the room. As a woman in business who is active in her community and raising a small daughter, I am keenly aware of how important women like yourself- who make their mark in art and history by documenting our gender's perpetuated struggle for equality- are. Thank you for educating us; for taking the time to ensure that we know who and what came before us so that we can inform the future for our daughters and students." - President, Chamber of Commerce
Article in BusinessWest
Click here to see the Du Bois Library U Mass Amherst Friends of the Library
fall reception honoring Diana Mara Henry and the people she photographed!
Rediscovering the Beautiful People:
- Charlotte Moorman at MOMA 1977
- Catching up with Michael Ansara
- Amnesty International 1975 Tribute to Sean MacBride
- Liebling II and Liebling III [More]
- Election Night in Plains, GA
- Lillian Gish, Anita Loos, Helen Hayes at MOMA
- Fashion Week at the Plaza
- Fran Lebowitz in Takashimaya Salon
- James Brown at Riker's Island - Mass Appeal article NEW!
- Ken Burns and Paul Barnes portraits published
- Tribute to Nepal
- Birthday party at the 21 Club
- Reconnecting with Melba Tolliver!
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan for Fiscal Times
- Catching up with Phyllis Chesler and Ariel Chesler
- Sylvia Sleigh and Lawrence Alloway
- A record of Everything! (Even Phyllis Schlafly...)
- Opening of the JFK Library
- Books & Co. at the Puck Building
- Memories of Georges Simenon and family
- What do the Women's Campaign Fund, Judy Chicago, Alice Neel, Stewart Mott and Kappy Wells and the NY Feminist Art Institute have in common?
- What do the Jewish Women's Archive, the National Women's History Project,the FDIC, and the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars and the Schlesinger Library all have in common?
In Honor of Black History month:
Images here and slide show here!
- My Walk Through History
- Resurvey and all photographs of the First National Women's Conference
- to go online-view contact sheets
- Learn about Agnes Dill, of the Isleta Laguna tribe
- Stamp campaign progress
Liz Carpenter at Lincoln Center benefit for the National Women's Political Caucus
"We're tired of lickin' the good ole boys"
she wrote to DMH in support of the stamp campaign to use Diana Mara Henry's photographs on US Postage stamps. She said she wanted to be on a US postage stamp...Hope this photo will be it!
Diana Mara Henry's photograph of Daniel Patrick Moynihan
for the Harvard Crimson in 1967 in a GSA showcase 2012.
Photographs are all Copyright © Diana Mara Henry, so please email us for permission to reproduce....Thank you!
Now for something completely different!
"Contact High: Shooting James Brown at Rikers"
New York Foundation for the Arts salutes Diana Mara Henry
Chronology of DMH career in photography
DMH AS YET UNSEEN
Nancy Reagan and Ronald Reagan R.I.P.
A passel of press passes
What's going on here?
Read about Fashion as Fantasy at Rizzoli Bookstore
Your invitation to the premiere of NINE-TO-FIVE and Women Office Workers
How about Larry Rivers at the Jewish Museum?
Men we've lost:
In loving and grateful memory of Bill Mollison, founder of Permaculture,
who taught me how to live well on earth...
Alfred del Bello, 5/17/2015
George McGovern: A meeting, a book and a tribute
Sargent Shriver historic photographs
Cornell Capa is gone-Harold Edgerton,
Ernst Haas,Marty Peretz,Erik Erikson
Ted Kennedy, Sargent and Eunice Shriver depart
Governor Mario Cuomo, Father Drinan, James Brown depart
Frank Oz introduces Cookie Monster at Ad Council
press conference, 11/06/74, photographed by DMH.
THESE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT/ DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Email us now!